Welcome to The Roseburg Rod & Gun Club Website
Established in 1910, The Roseburg Rod & Gun Club is the premier sport shooting complex in Douglas County , OR. A private family-oriented, non-profit organization supports both community and corporate events, while providing members with a wide variety of indoor and outdoor facilities the whole family can enjoy.
A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Black Powder Shoots every Tuesday 11AM on the Rifle Range. Come watch, ask questions or participate.
Indoor Range(IDP) is open. Check calendar for days and times
Outdoor Pistol Range (ODP) Bay #1. Check calendar for particular days and times
Rimfire Match – 1st Sunday each month @ 8 AM
Trap is Open every Wednesday from 4pm – 6 pm.
5 Stand is Open every Saturday from 10 AM – Noon and Wednesday’s 4-6 PM
Benchrest Shoot 3rd Sunday 8 AM – 11 AM
Rifle Range is open Saturdays & Sundays 11 – 4 pm.
Mixed Steel Practice every third Saturday 9 AM – 12:00 – Check calendar of details
USPSA Center Fire Second Sunday each month starting at 9 AM.
Cast Bullet Match – January 23, 2021. Check calendar for details.
Defensive Pistol starts April 3rd, 2021. The first Sat. every month. Check calendar for details.
Cowboy Action Shooting started March 28, 2021 and shoots the forth Sun. every month. Check calendar for details.
• Junior Rifles Program – October 4, 2021 thru April. All juniors 12-18 yrs old are invited to participate. See club calendar for details and contact information.
• Mixed Steel Match is open shooting the third Saturday every month. Check calendar for times and times
• The Indoor Pistol Range is now open from 7 – 9 PM on Tuesdays and from 9 – 11 AM one Wednesdays.
• The Outoor Pistol Range, Bay #1, will continue to be open every Tuesday. 2nd & 4th Wednesday’s and the 1st & 3rd Friday’s. Look to the calendar for current updates and times.
• The clubhouse kitchen is open on Wednesday’s evenings. Please call ahead to place orders. (541) 680-7247.
• Starting June 5, 2021 the club is open to Non-Members who wish to attend scheuled shooting matches and events. The front gate will be open the first full weekend of each month for those who wish to check out the club. Masks are optional and recommend that Social Distancing be maintained.
We ask that all members and non-members use the calendar for additonal information or to contact your Range Safety Officer for details and guidelines.